- Majalis Program: Shahadat of Hazrat Ali (A.S)
– July 16, 17, 18, 19 (Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat)
– 7.30 pm Speech – Syed Shahid Husain (Farsi/Urdu – Prayer Hall)
– 7:45 pm Speech – Syed Ali Khalkhali (English – Basement)
- Shab-e-Qadr Program: Download (Laylatul Qadar- A step by step guide)
– July 16, 18, 20 (Wed, Fri, Sun)
– 10.15 pm A’amaal Shab-e-Qadr
– Insha-Allah we will be praying 100 raka’at namaz on July 18, 20 (Fri, Sun) after A’amaal.
- 1st of Ramadhan /Masjid program starts on Sunday, June 29th. Insha-Allah;
- Iftar Dinner every day starting June 29th, Sunday
– Encourage everyone to sponsor & sign-up for Iftar/Dinnerat the Mosque OR contact Br. Imdad or Br.Azim; if you want to sponsor only a part of the Iftar please talk to Br. Imdad.
- Annual Fund Raising and Election on Saturday, July 12th.
– Pay membership dues of $60/person, 18 yrs. or over, by July 10th, Thursday.
– URGE EVERYONE TO ATTEND
- Eid Insha-Allah on Tuesday, July 29th.
- Daily Program:
– Insha-Allah we plan to do both duas and Moulana speech before the Maghrib; because Maghrib this year starts very late.
– 7.30 pm Duas
– 7.45 pm Moulana Speech
– 8.45 pm Maghrib/Isha Prayers
– 9.15 pm Iftar/Dinner
– First Half: Shaikh Usama Al-Attar (English)
– Second Half: Syed Shahid Husain (Urdu-Prayer Hall)
Syed Ali Khalkhali (English-Basement)
Parallel session focused on youth.
- Funeral Fund:
– Please renew or initiate a new membership starting 1st of Ramadhan.
– Closing date: Last day of Ramadhan.
Insha Allah, we will be performing Aamaal of Shabe Baraat at Al-Fatemah Center on Thursday, June 12, 2014. The program is as follows:
7.30 pm Dinner
8.55 pm Salaat
9.30 pm Aamaal of Shabe Baraat.
We will start with dua Kumail to give time for those who have fasted to do their iftaar. Urge every one to attend the program.