According to Al-Khoei Center, NY, no information on the sighting of the moon has been received. Therefore Eid-ul-Fitr is on Tuesday, July 29, 2014.
- The Eid program will be as follows:
- 7:00 am Dua-e-Nudba
- 7:45 am Takbeeraat
- 8:00 am Namaz-e-Eid followed by breakfast
- There will be lecture programs and iftar on Monday, July 28 as per schedule.
- The amount of Zakat-ul-Fitr (Fitrah) for this year is $10/person.
- If you want to give the fitrah to Al-Fatemah Center, please give it to Br. Raza Mamdani and indicate if you are syed or not so that it can be distributed accordingly.